Sign Up for free to join our growing community of Farmers’ Markets and Vendors. Once you complete a profile, others will be able to see what you’re offering or looking for. Registering also gives you access to:
- Full View of other Members’ Profiles
- Better Searching, Filtering, and Matching Tools
- Instantly Exchange Messages with other Members
- Ability to Favourite other members
- Monitor when others view or Favourite your Profile
- Newsletter Updates
- Not searching for matches right now? Your profile can still be featured on our site!
Join 685 Members Like These
About Greenbelt Markets
Greenbelt Markets (formerly The Greenbelt Farmers’ Market Network or GbFMN) is a project funded in part by the Greenbelt Foundation, which aims to increase the success of farmers’ markets in our region. We develop research reports, create a space to share information, provide professional development opportunities for market organizers, allocate small grants to markets and farmers, and promote and develop Greenbelt area markets. We work with a growing network of nearly 100 farmers’ markets of varying sizes, contributing to vibrant communities in and around the Greenbelt.