Sign Up for free to join our growing community of Farmers’ Markets and Vendors. Once you complete a profile, others will be able to see what you’re offering or looking for. Registering also gives you access to:
- Full View of other Members’ Profiles
- Better Searching, Filtering, and Matching Tools
- Instantly Exchange Messages with other Members
- Ability to Favourite other members
- Monitor when others view or Favourite your Profile
- Newsletter Updates
- Not searching for matches right now? Your profile can still be featured on our site!
About Greenbelt Markets
Greenbelt Markets (formerly The Greenbelt Farmers’ Market Network or GbFMN) is a project funded in part by the Greenbelt Foundation, which aims to increase the success of farmers’ markets in our region. We develop research reports, create a space to share information, provide professional development opportunities for market organizers, allocate small grants to markets and farmers, and promote and develop Greenbelt area markets. We work with a growing network of nearly 100 farmers’ markets of varying sizes, contributing to vibrant communities in and around the Greenbelt.